Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Remember our snowstorm?

Remember the awesome pics from our little 7" of snow, snowstorm? Well low and behold, my husband comes to me a week later and says, "I hope you won't be upset, but we are no longer going to Maine. I have been away too long, and that one day of snow was too much for me."

And you know what I said? "YEE-HAH! Hallelujah!" I was so happy. So we are staying right here in Cameron, North Carolina where the beach is only a couple hours away, and the mountains the same.

So we are now North Carolinians. By the way, if anyone is interested, my husband's retirement ceremony is on the 26th of February. He did it and I am so proud of him. Kudos honey! Hope you all take a moment to say congrats. He's had to put up with a lot defending this country with me and 4 kids in tow. Helluva job Tony.

No comments: