Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Got some updates! We found our house that we will be living in for the next year. It is only 2 miles from where we are now, and thank GOD we get to remain close enough to go to the ocean! Cooler than that is that we are even closer to our favorite camping/hiking spot, Raven Rock. I got some pics and hopefully they'll download, my battery is really going dead.

Anyway, Corbin got new shoes and I actually purchased hime a pair of 68.00 jeans. He hasn't had real clothes in a long time because he has been to a school where they wear uniforms. So he gets to start dressing up now. Boy does he have some expensive taste! Thank goodness for them being at the PX, tax free, and marked down to 51.00. He picked out a really cool black t-shirt too with like rainbow looking colors that mesh into a skull. What can I say? The kid is gorgeous and he can't keep the girls away. Oh yea! Gotta brag on his history report. He got an A! Talk about awesome. He should be getting his grade card this week.
Samantha is working on multiplication tables, and Katie loves homework. Go figure. Carly was excited to be able to participate a little in all the girl scout songs tonight since I hosted the meeting at my house. Also, Samantha has sold 224 boxes of girl scout cookies! She has earned her prestigious DIVA pin for her vest.

Life is good, and I can't wait to move out of DRAMAVILLE. Still can't believe it's almost over! Did I mention I was so proud of my husband? YEE HAH!

No comments: