Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

Moved In


Okay, so we are moved in finally. The house is great and the kids are loving it! No more 2 level houses! YAY! It's nice and quiet out here. Had to take a break though, still putting a few things away, thank goodness were not pack rats. I've become addicted to Red Bull throughout the process. I am down now from 196.8 to 173.2 and I am just happy as a cupcake with icing.


Anyway, I'll have more to blog about soon, right now there is some mysterious happenings that we have to figure out. Somehow someone has gotten ahold of our credit card/bankcard number and there are serious amounts of unauthorized charges going on. So wish us luck in this endeavor. We already put a stop to it, but of course the bank want their money quickly, but when it comes to giving it back, they want documents, police reports, and then they take their own time.


Lets see, oh ya, ya'll saw Corbin's gradcard. Well since it was such a tremendous improvement, I told him I would get him the xbox 360 in a month or so. He asked for something else. Here is a pic.

No comments: