Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Corbin's busy weekend

So Corbin offered his help this weekend to a nearby family whose Grandfather is moving. He was responsible, and set his alarm for o'dark thirty in the morning. He was there on time, and worked his bottom off. Needless to say I am very proud of him. He is making some really big strides this summer. He has a great math tutor who is working wonders with him. I couldn't have done it because 1. I suck at math and 2. I'm his mom and as you all very well know...we tend to set each other off quite frequently.

So he was working hard, physically and mentally this weekend. Then he went swimming for three hours and skated on his board for two. I love it that he is one of the few kids left out there that can have fun without video games. Of course this didn't come easy. It took Hitler Mom to ban all games for the summer, and only two hours on a weekend to play if he does well in his tutoring. It makes it all the more worth while. Great job Corbin!

1 comment:

Mary Raffensperger said...

u must b very proud of ur young man,i know i am,and i have 2.corbin is growing into a handsome young man,make's me feel old,lol:)