Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Update

Things here in the South are booming! The clubhouse Tony and Corbin built is finished now they are adding a swing set to it! I get to paint it... YAYA! The kid went Easter egg hunting on post at the youth center and had a blast. Carly hopped in a sack and beat out all the other kids. I have some video coming but the chance I get to get on the computer is slim so next time I'll add it. She looked like she was flying in that burlap sack! Sam and Kate got their faces painted and kinda let all the other kids beat each other up over finding the eggs. IT amazed me how parents took off like heathans with their kids and practically grabbed up half the eggs for their kids. This was for the kids right? Crazy world I tell you. so many selfish people out there. Anyway, they had a great time then we went home and played scavenger hunt for their Easter baskets. Later on we had our own egg hunt and trust me, it was so cute to see how excited they were. Corbin didn't have to search because the girls all brought him like 10 eggs. It was so funny.
Tony is loving his job as a school bus driver/moniter for the handicapped children. He is so good at it, and I just fall in love with him all over again when I see that. We are currently planning a small wedding in Wilmington at Fort Fisher at the ocean on the 29th of Sept. It will be our 10 year wedding anniversary and I've always wanted to wear a wedding dress. I have lost 32 pounds now and I am just happy to finally feel healthier. I still smoke but hey, gotta have something for myself right? (excuses excuses). Right now it's Spring Break and we are planning our camping trip this week for our BACKYARD! Economy's got us staying home this year. But it will be fun regardless. Board games, campfire (yes we can do that in our back yard now) card games, football, baseball, we are excited. So the Corbinator turns 14 in 9 days. Can't believe it! He just wants some gift cards for clothes. This is the first year he doesn't have to wear school uniforms and he is so excited. He went from skater to preppy now. I would have never guessed. He still loves to read, and now he is reading the story of Audie Murphy, and one of Grandpa's favorite authors, (Cant' remember the guys name right now. Oh yea TOm Clancy.) So that's our update for now, and hope everyone is healthy and happy. Take care and wish we could send this awesome warm weather your way.

Auntie Terry, if read this, you are the best! The kids just are thrilled every time they get a postcard from you. We love you!

No comments: