Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's been a long time

Well, as you all know we packed up and moved to Caribou, Maine. We absolutely love it here. It's been great for the kids, lot's of activities and lot's of family visiting. We have family over everynight, and if they aren't here, then we are at their house. Then there's been soccer for Corbin, the girls, and birthday parties, Sammie starts violin lessons at school this week, Carly will be heading to the pumpkin patch with her class on Monday and I've been busy organizing and unpacking.The weather is cool, awesome and the foliage is gorgeous. Tony's been working his behind off and he loves his job. I've got like tons of pictures to download and soon as I find my cord for my camera I'll start downloading them. Thanks to all who still follow the blog.We love you guys!

1 comment:

rinda said...

Hey Shelley I am so glad to hear that you and the kids are happy thats all i ever wanted for you i love you and i love my nieces and nephews so make sure when they say there prayers to include me and know that we love them. give my love to everyone okay?