Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just some last minute thouhts before I hit the hay...

Just wanted to give a shout out to my awesome husband who only has 12 working days left in the Army. I am so proud of you honey!

And to my first born, Corbin. What we went through last night I never want to go through again. I love you so much and to be without you in my life would tare me to pieces. I know you can do it Corbin I see it in your will and your strength. You will not only surpass my expectations, but those of others too. I believe in you with all my heart and when you read this.... know that I will never give up on you.

And to all the other family members in Ohio-We wish you a wonderful and Happy New Year. May all your children be happy and healthy and your lives full of joy and laughter.

No comments: